[A.K.A. Ah, My Goddess]
- Episode 1: Moonlight and Cherry Blossoms
- Episode 2: Midsummer Night's Dream
- Episode 3: Burning Hearts on the Road
- Episode 4: Evergreen Holy Night
- Episode 5: For the Love of Goddess
Type: series in 5 parts on 5 tapes
Length: E1-4 ~30 minutes ; E5 40 minutes
Copyright date: 1993-1994
Animation quality: 8
General overall quality: 9
Watch out for those misdialed phone numbers.......
When Morisato Keiichi misdials a takeout order he ends up with more
then he could possibility imagine. A goddess promptly steps out of
his dorm room mirror and is apparently there to grant one wish. In
the biggest misinterpretation since, well, since ever, the goddess
[whose name is Belldandy] ends up staying with Keiichi for as long as
he wants her to stay with him.
Things are not as bad as they would seem however, if you look over the
- that Keiichi's dorm does not allow women so he and Belldandy
move into an abandoned temple.
- his younger sister, Megumi, will be attending the same college as
Keiichi and spends quite a lot of time at Keiichi and Belldandy's
- Belldandy's older sister Urd comes to stay with them [that should
be, "makes trouble and comes to stay with them"].
- Belldandy's younger sister, Skuld, gets lonely and comes to stay
with Keiichi, his sister, Belldandy and Urd.
- it takes Keiichi to the end of episode 3 before he puts any
sort of move on Belldandy.
[Not wishing to debate the Oh My Goddess v.s. Ah My
No matter what you call it Oh My Goddess is nice series and
lots of fun to watch. Highly recommended.
eturn to main Anime page.
Previous review (Ogre Slayer).
Next review (Orguss).
oto the recent changes page.
isit the "pixselector" main index.
ip over to my home page.